GASearch Energy Intelligence is your software support for revenue accounting, energy marketing, tax support, crude oil bulletins, and litigation issues critical for the future of energy companies. GASearch supplies the knowledge to allow one to compete.
GASearch provides oil and natural gas price data. The databases are critical to industrial consumers, marketers, oil and gas operators, revenue verification, litigation support, investors, and individuals seeking to determine what the real price for oil and natural gas at the wellhead or on the pipelines is. GASearch software incorporates historical crude oil posting bulletins, natural gas Henry Hub Nymex prices, oil volumes, and natural gas volumes into its proprietary energy databases.
Currently avaliable date range is from Jan 1977 till Dec 2013!We search through 64,013,210 records including 922,368 leases!
Search all Texas leases for any specific oil or gas lease. Then view a Free One-Line Summary of each lease with its respective summarized total
volume and total sales.
Sample of Full Report
Please click on image on the left to see sample of our full report.
Royalty Owners & Working Interest Owners
- Is your oil and natural gas royalty comparable with others on the same pipeline or in similar circumstances?
- How do you know whether the natural gas production and pricing is accurately allowing for a balancing after a well is depleted?
- Can you compare your receipts for a well against the reported values given to the State of Texas to insure the values are equal?
- What operators can deliver the natural gas volumes required at the market or index prices needed?
- What operator is selling below the energy markets, and below Nymex futures or spot prices, Henry Hub, Houston Ship Channel or Crude Oil Postings?
- How do your wellhead prices for oil and natural gas compare with Nymex futures or spot prices, Henry Hub, Houston Ship Channel or Crude Oil Postings, including the prices of your competitors?
- To support your position in energy litigation, how do you know what the historical prices and volumes for natural gas and oil have been?
- Do you know that the oil and natural gas prices reported to the State of Texas through severance tax filings are the same prices being discussed in the energy litigation?
Investment Bankers & Investors
- Would you like to look at the specific oil and natural gas production, lease by lease, which is the basis for an energy company's annual report?
- Would you like to look at how the company's receipts for natural gas and oil compare to its competitors, or to the Nymex, Crude Bulletins, or Houston Ship Channel?
- Before investing in a drilling program, are the projected oil and natural gas pricing scenarios consistent with the actual local pricing?
Utilities & Industry
- Where are the oil & gas operators who can deliver the natural gas volumes and prices you need to provide your service area with the lowest and most reliable natural gas prices?
Ad Valorem Tax and Severance Tax
- Do you need to check your severance taxes and ad valorem taxes for accuracy?
- Do you need support production revenues and production values for tax appraisals?
Crude Oil Bulletins / Crude Oil Postings
- Do you need to verify crude oil bulletins for both current oil prices, as well as historical crude prices?
- GASearch maintains a library of crude oil bulletins for over 100 different crude oil purchasers dating back to the 1950s.
- Amerada Hess
- American Refining
- Atlantic Richfield
- Basis Petroleum
- Big Heart
- Big West
- Coastal Derby
- Coastal States
- Conoco NGL
- Crown Central
- Diamond Shamrock
- Duke NGL
- El Paso Petroleum
- Flint Hills
- Gary Williams
- Gulf Oil
- Imperial Oil
- JM Petroleum
- Mobil Oil
- Montana Refining
- National Cooperative Refinery
- Oklahoma Refining
- Pan American
- Phillips Petroleum
- Quaker State
- Scurlock Permian
- Seminole Crude
- Union 76
- United Crude
- Union Pacific